From beginner to professional - with our golf school at Lake Tegernsee
If you would like to try out golf for yourself or already have some golfing experience but want to improve your handicap, you have many options at our golf school on Lake Tegernsee. We offer various courses – from course maturity to individual strategy training, everything is included.
Your way to become a golfer
- 8 lessons of 55 minutes each incl. training on the course
- Theoretical and practical course entrance examination
- Free use of the driving range for the entire duration of the course (range fee flat rate)
- Dates can be selected individually
- Rental clubs included for the entire duration of the course
- 2 months course permit after completion of the course maturity test (free use of the golf course)
Tel.: +49 8022 7506-330
Price Premium course
|Single training:||549,- € p.p.|
|Training for two:||449,- € p.p.|
|Training for three:||349,- € p.p.|
First golf experience necessary
- 4 lessons of 90 minutes each
- Theoretical and practical course examination
- Use of the course during the course
- Individual choice of dates
- Training in small groups with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 participants
- Loan of clubs during the course included
Tel.: +49 8022 7506-330
Price compact course
|Training for two||299,- € p.p.|
|Training for three||249,- € p.p.|
|Training for four||199,- € p.p.|
FURTHER TRAINING OFFERS FROM OUR GOLF SCHOOL AT TEGERNSEE
In this course the basic strokes putt, chip, pitch, bunker and long game will be refreshed and stabilised. This course is aimed specifically at HCPs 37-54.
The course is particularly suitable for beginners who have acquired the course licence and want to train in a sociable round and atmosphere. The sport of golf can raise many questions, especially at the beginning. This course will answer your questions and give you the confidence that you are practising the right thing.
Anyone between the ages of 5 and 18 can participate. This is all about talent development, learning the important technical details of the swing, etiquette and rules of golf. Of course, the focus is on having fun with the sport.
The aim is to make your game more varied and to optimise your game. Course management (game strategy) with a few essential technical details is the focus here.
Here the focus is on golf technique in order to bring you closer to the essence of the golf swing in every area of the game. here i will work with you on the swing in this respect using a video analysis and trackman data.
- V1 Swing Analysis
The team of our golf school at Tegernsee
- Fully Qualified Golf Professional of the PGA of Germany
- C-Trainer Licence of the DGV/DOSB Competitive Sports
- B-Trainer Licence of the DGV/DOSB Competitive Sports
- Playing Professional
- TPI AMERICA (Level 1 & Level 2)
- TrackMan Certified
- Golf Physio-Coach
- Online Coach