Your wedding venue on Lake Tegernsee
We guarantee that your wedding day will be the best day of your life.
Dear Bride and Groom,
You have decided to say Yes. We offer our advance congratulations on this magnificent step. We would be very pleased to arrange your wedding celebration with us at Margarethenhof, right on Lake Tegernsee. The Margarethenhof staff are happy to assist you in the planning and execution of your wedding celebrations and will be at your side with everything from aperitifs until you bid farewell to your guests.
Which makes Margarethenhof the perfect location for your very special celebration:
- Margarethenhof is its own small world occupying around 80 hectares, close to Lake Tegernsee.
- We have our own wedding rooms for civil wedding ceremonies directly at the wedding venue.
- An exclusive booking is also a possibility.
- In the inner courtyard we set up a stylish reception, either in our linden garden or on the panoramic terrace.
- You can celebrate with up to 120 people in our large wedding hall.
- 34 elegant hotel rooms and 1 suite from 35 to 115 m² are available for you and your guests.
- Our experienced staff will actively support you before and during the wedding.
Your point of contact
Your point of contact at the wedding venue itself is Annette Kurth and the reception team. We are happy to show you around Margarethenhof and will show you the restaurant rooms as well as the hotel rooms/suite so that you can get to know our facilities along with all of their advantages.
Mrs. Ramona Popescu
Mrs. Corinna Bischop
T +49 8022 7506-0
If you choose us as your wedding venue in Bavaria, Ms Kurth will coordinate appointments with our head chef, Mr Jänsch, and our service team to discuss your wishes and put together a detailed proposal for your wedding.
The bridal couples whose wedding celebrations we have already hosted particularly appreciated the fact that their points of contact were always at their side, even on the day of the ceremony. We look forward to being there for you!
Download: Marriage at the Margarethenhof.pdf